Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world. We are a hyper growth platform for interactive text-based courses on many aspects of computer science, cloud computing, and advanced technologies. Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses so they can get better at their job, find a better job or just experience the joy of learning.
We have ambitious goals for courses —and that’s where you come in!
About the Job
Do you want to be an integral part of growing the B2B business at a high growth startup? Are you a creative can-do marketer who can think both short and long term? Are you motivated about driving results and can be the champion of our business customers? Then the B2B Marketing Manager role could be right for you.
- Be the voice of the business customers across the company – engineering, content/coursework, sales, B2C marketing
- Drive and build upon our business positioning, messaging, value propositions, KPIs for success
- Work with marketing leadership to develop strategies around key verticals, and refine appropriate personas to use across marketing and sales efforts
- Develop demand generation plans for 1) driving leads & trials, 2) moving trials to paid, 3) expanding existing implementations, 4)launching new verticals
- Drive the execution working cross-company to support goals across the full marketing mix: Webpages, Ads, Social, Events, Nurture emails, Partnerships, PR, Analysts, etc
- Create impactful storylines and content to drive top of funnel demand gen among B2B audience(s)
- Support sales with key materials (e.g. whitepapers, presentations, case studies, landing pages…) to grow the B2B business
- Build scalable marketing processes and utilize the right tools to create repeatable plans and patterns
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in SaaS environments
- Experience @ startups is key
- Ability to create high quality content and presentations to support B2B efforts
- Strong data analysis skills (usage of tools like Excel, Google Analytics…)
- Experience across marketing tech options including Hubspot
- Experience testing and running paid ad programs across Search and Social
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- Dedication to learn, work hard, and always improve