Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
The Sales and Marketing Recruiter will source and hire talent, as well as collaborate with our leaders to build and execute a hiring strategy.
You are critical in helping Educative reach our next growth stage, while helping candidates build a thriving career.
In this role, you will:
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, interviewing, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Focus on creative proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, etc) to build robust and diverse candidate pipelines
- Screen and champion qualified candidates through the recruitment cycle, focusing on ensuring a positive candidate experience and building relationships with candidates for the future
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- Maintain high standards across all recruitment related metrics including time to fill and source of hire and candidate and customer feedback
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting Sales and Marketing talent in SaaS companies.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.