Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
As a Technical Recruiter, you are critical in helping us reach our next growth stage. Your positive attitude and behind the scenes efforts make the candidate experience at Educative impressive.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities:
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, interviewing, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.