SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Web Content Producer to oversee content strategy and technical implementation for Owlet’s international websites. This role will manage the content calendar and production workflows including project plans and workback schedules. You will partner closely with Creative, Product Marketing, International Marketing, and Web Development teams. We’re looking for a candidate with strong project management skills and experience working on e-commerce sites. This person will report directly to the Director of eCommerce.
- Oversee the production and deployment of content across Owlet international websites.
- Work with internal partners to develop and maintain a content calendar including seasonal and evergreen refreshes.
- Manage content updates within Shopify and work with our Web Dev team for more technical updates.
- Optimize content on site through creative testing, competitive research, and data analysis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or e-commerce role
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Deep experience managing website content in Content Management Systems including Shopify and WordPress.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Analytical capabilities with ability to pull key strategic insights from dashboards and analytic platforms including Tableau and Google Analytics.
- Works well in a fast-paced startup environment
- Problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn - identify solutions rather than problems.
- Experience with a direct to consumer e-commerce brand is strongly preferred
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.