Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world, giving them ways to share their knowledge, and helping bring people closer together. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift.
We are looking for someone stellar to lead human resources. If you have an interest in working in a growing, ever-changing technical environment, read on to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
In this role
Strategy - Partner with management team on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent management to support a high-growth business
Employee experience - Develop and implement comprehensive cultural, engagement, and retention strategies that align with our long-term strategic objectives.
Total rewards - Lead the strategic design, implementation, and administration of the compensation and benefits programs
- Guide emerging leaders on professional skills and career goal attainment
- Coach and mentor management team on the most effective methods for managing their staff and learning how to be effective leaders
- Manage performance management and talent assessment, including collaborating with managers to develop their team members for career progression
- Optimize the talent team and process for recruiting, including team structure, candidate evaluation processes, interview best practices, candidate follow-up, recruiting KPIs and their continuous improvement to drive the growth strategy
- Focus on recruiting and hiring diverse candidates. Creating an inclusive culture that encourages and supports diversity of thought
- Conduct investigations of employee relations issues and resolve according to law, company policy and precedent
- Ensures a smooth on-boarding and off-boarding process in partnership with the hiring managers
· Assist with and ensure proper processing of employee status change requests and paperwork