Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
In This Role You Will:
- Develop cross-platform applications including IOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
- Analyze, maintain, test, and add to existing code by writing high-quality, maintainable, reusable code following SOLID principles.
- Handling the releases and creating testbeds (Staging and Beta Testing).
- Independently clarify technical requirements, develop coding estimates and apply a broad range of design approaches to bring innovative solutions.
- Review the code of other team members and provide constructive direction.
- Constantly strive to achieve engineering excellence.
- Have continuous evolution by solving novel problems of the highest quality.
- Drive continuous improvement of software quality, customer experience, and maintainability of products/features.
- Mentor and lead developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
- Independently conduct quality reviews of 1-pagers and 6-pagers outcasting out-of-the-box solutions to complex problems using available tech stack.
- Evaluate root cause analysis (RCA) of edge-case errors and facilitate RCA evaluation meetings.
- BS, MS in computer science.
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in Flutter and understanding Python.
- Must be experienced with either iOS/Android applications.
- Knowledge of best practices and design guidelines of iOS/Android.
- Working knowledge of Git and version control.
- Ability to work with hard deadlines and under pressure independently.
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Laser-focused on delivering high-quality features.
- Ability to write quality tests along with the quality code.
- Fast learner and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Google App Engine and Google Cloud.
- Experience in shipping production quality products using Python and Node.js.
- Experience in React/Redux/React Native.
- TypeScript, Next.js, Node.js, and Tailwind CSS.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- DEV-OPS and Automation tools.