Influencer Campaign Managers aren’t afraid to jump into the fray and make things happen. We are looking for doers. You will be owning the entire process of running an influencer marketing campaign. Everything from the moment the contract is signed until the moment we hand our customers a beautiful report showing them the amazing work you did. You’ll be doing that using our proprietary Gamesight platform which includes all the tools necessary to run campaigns at scale.
Ultimately, you’ll be working with content creators on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and more to help spread the word about amazing new games and products.
What you'll do:
- Recruit and mobilize thousands of influencers to promote our customers’ brands in an earned capacity.
- Build, own and organize communications & relations with our network of influencers.
- Run influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, including choosing the right influencers for the product.
- Work with the rest of the Gamesight team to keep them informed of campaign progress and roadblocks.
- Ensure we are delivering high-quality content and results that meet our customers’ goals.
- Learn different content styles on platforms like YouTube and Twitch including the economics of influencer marketing.
- Interface with a variety of startups, game developers, and publishers.
Who you'll work with:
- You’ll work directly with the Director of Influencers, our other Influencer Campaign Managers, and additional supporting staff to plan and execute earned campaigns.
- You’ll stay in close contact with the sales team Account Executives throughout the campaign, as they’ll be the main point of contact between the company and the customer.
- You’ll work closely with our Data Analysts to generate comprehensive reports to customers following campaigns.
- Expect to work with our Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to help you understand and improve the product. You might work directly with those folks to develop collateral material or sales automation.
- Familiarity with, and understanding of, Magic: the Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons 🐉
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- Deep understanding of Twitch/Twitter/YouTube Gaming space, its trends, and its influencers. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Proficient with basic computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google equivalents). 🖥
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with your own content creation on YouTube or Twitch.
- Experience working with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs, content creators or agencies.
- Active social media presence.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.