SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Sr. Marketing Analyst to focus on improving our customer experience and conversion funnel through data analysis. You will help unlock new insights and trends to drive strategic business decisions. Your responsibilities will include consumer journey analysis, forecasting, conducting statistical analyses, and developing performance dashboards. This role is high-visibility and will require you to present to senior leaders and execs. You will also work closely with cross-functional partners across Product Marketing, Brand, Finance, and Growth. This role will report directly to the Director of eCommerce.
- Perform consumer journey analysis and evaluate heatmaps to inform content and UX/UI.
- Lead forecasting efforts by evaluating historical trends and growth opportunities.
- Build dashboards to monitor site performance and trends. Share out key insights and recommendations to the broader team.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting and any ad-hoc analysis.
- Support with designing experiments, sizing opportunities, and analyzing performance.
- Evaluate performance for campaigns and promotions to inform our Marketing and Promotional calendar.
- Proactively research industry trends and competitive landscape. Recap key findings to the broader team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Data Science, Analytics)
- Strong data storytelling and analytical skills. Must be familiar with common testing models and conducting statistical analyses.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with reporting tools like Tableau or Looker.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn - identify solutions rather than problems.
- Experience with a direct to consumer e-commerce brand is strongly preferred.
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.