SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Channel Marketing Director to manage and grow Owlet’s revenue on Amazon. This requires experience advertising on and through Amazon, as well as experience selling products through Amazon. In this role you will need to seamlessly transition between high level strategy and managing agency execution. The right candidate is highly collaborative, data driven and exhibits strong business ownership. Responsibilities include: Amazon advertising/selling strategy to increase channel revenue, management of agency to execute strategy, budget management, reporting and more in multiple regions. While this role is primarily focused on Amazon, the right candidate will be able to also support 1-2 additional, smaller retailers. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, partner agencies and the VP of Growth.
- Develop, lead and execute Amazon advertising, selling and promotional strategies (including but not limited to PDP optimization, Amazon.com advertising mix/flighting/weight, off Amazon.com advertising mix/flighting/weight and more)
- Manage agency execution of advertising campaigns, ensuring revenue targets are met on a monthly basis.
- Develop and manage Amazon.com promotional calendar.
- Manage budget and provide proactive recommendations on spend levels based on revenue targets.
- Develop and lead executive reporting on outcomes.
- Manage 1-2 additional retailers and optimize existing efforts.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 years of experience in retail marketing.
- 4 years of experience marketing products on Amazon (either at Amazon or as a seller on Amazon, bonus points for former Brand/Category Managers at Amazon).
- Bachelor’s Degree in or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience growing brands on retail channels and meeting monthly revenue targets.
- Experience as Brand/Category Manager at Amazon.
- Strength in communication and collaboration across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work.
- Experience generating product/brand awareness as well as driving conversion.
- Data focus with confidence in identifying the correct KPIs and reporting to leadership.
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.