Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Docomo, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is seeking to add a talented, results-driven, and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to our growing team. At Lookout, Customer Success Management works proactively with our existing customers focused on ensuring the strong adoption, use, and derived value from Lookout’s solutions. In addition, you will be supporting and project managing premier accounts in Japan.
You will work closely with our rapidly growing list of Japanese customers as well as our Support, Sales, and Product Management teams towards contributing to successful customer lifecycles of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription-based relationship.
Lookout’s cloud-based architecture, security intelligence, and the talented team that drives them will provide you an environment where you will continually learn new things and challenge your skills.
- Project manage customer engagements, build out and execute on project plans for program deployment and license activations; manage internal and external resources to achieve these goals.
- Proactively connect with existing customers at established points throughout the year to maximize overall usage, value, and benefits of the Lookout solutions.
- Perform ongoing assessments of customer deployments and take the necessary steps to increase adoption, usage, and derived value.
- Drive results toward continued business growth and high customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer issues, enhancement requests, and other initiatives toward accepted solutions ensuring a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Gain and capture an understanding of customers’ needs, while owning requests and advocating for customer throughout the process.
- Drive productive and effective communication with customers and internal teams; provide timely account reporting to management and account teams.
- Develop process improvements and best practices to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Gain and apply thorough understanding of Lookout solutions, supporting technologies, and internal tools for documentation and reporting; while maintaining accurate record of customer and internal discussions and action items.
- Meet or exceed goals as set by Lookout’s organizational and business initiatives.
- Gakushi (Bachelor's Degree) and 5+ years of experience in customer-focused role with high-growth SaaS technology company
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities and customer with varying priorities
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Very well-organized, with high attention to detail; ability and experience with developing and executing on customer project plans
- Exceptional follow-through and passion for delivering results for customers
- Ability to quickly identify and communicate potential risks and issues
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), familiarity with SFDC preferred
- Experience in cybersecurity, cloud, mobile technologies a plus
- Must be fluent (reading/writing/speaking) in Japanese and English