Senior Quality Engineer (SDET) at Lookout
- Delivering outstanding Quality SW to Customers
- Write Automation test plans/test cases for New Features and enhancement of Lookout’s category defining CASB and SASE products
- Responsible for quality of a few of the platform capabilities like Policy Engine, Data Leak Prevention (DLP) System, SaaS/IaaS cloud connector and many more.
- Participate in a complete Product life cycle starting with understanding various functional requirements, defining/writing Test cases/specification, CI/CD, release and support.
- Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and reproducing customer issues, in-house and help developers to fix in a timely manner
- Work with Program managers, Product Managers, Developers and other stakeholders in delivering high quality products.
- 5+ years of experience with an engineering degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Good in Manual and Automation testing procedures & Concepts. Able to think of multiple scenarios for a functionality. Should have “break the code” attitude.
- Good in Test Case writing, Test Planning, Estimation (Manual & Automation).
- Extensive Experience on Shell Scripting/ Python, SOAP/REST AND/OR Java programing, Selenium Web driver using Java
- Hands-on experience in Docker, Linux, Windows, XML, PostgreSQL / Splunk with ability to write queries
- Sound fundamentals in Operating Systems and Data Networking
- Strong understanding of network security (Proxy, NAT, Firewall, IPSec/SSL VPN, TLS, SAML, PKI)
- Excellent debugging, problem solving skills
- Should have used REST services automation tools (like REST Assured)
- Should be able to adopt new technologies / programming languages easily.
- Should be ready to work in both manual & automation
- Deft at juggling many competing priorities and prioritizing for best results
Nice to have:
- Experience with Regular Expressions (Regex) based data processing
- Experience using Open source automation tools and IDE (Selenium WebDriver / TestNG) and developed automation framework
- Experience with processing data in XML, JSON and YAML formats
- Experience with microservices and cloud platforms (Docker, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Exposure to Data center technologies is an added advantage.
- Experience of developing Load simulators and testing tools ( Gatling, JMeter)
- A demonstrated ability to communicate well both orally & written with all stakeholders and work with virtual teams.