Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Responsible for the administration of all cloud service platforms. Seeking a senior level system administrator with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) hosting operations experience. The Engineer will primarily work on projects involving designing/implementing new clients, products, processes and solutions within the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) cloud computing services. Architect, deploy, and administer computing services in various Cloud Infrastructure providers in GCP, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. This position is ideal for a mid-to-senior level system admin looking to bring their public cloud experience to a growing company.
- Experience in designing and building all aspect of hybrid cloud network infrastructure
- Experience with AWS environment, operations and automation
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP network topology and services like Multi account/VPC environments that are integrated via AWS transit gateway, Direct Connects/VPNs connecting to physical locations
- Experience with services such as load balancers and GSLB
- Experience with Route53 automation
- A solid domain expertise in networking, network security and public/private clouds
- A solid understanding of global accelerator, ip address management (IPAM)
- Expertise with various routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole, including but not limited to: ACLs, Stateful firewalls, VPNs (tunneling, IPsec, SSL, etc.), GRE
- Experience deploying of global routing with leading SDWAN providers
- Experience running NOC and supporting global networks
- Experience designing global networks to meet and maintain customer SLAs in terms of availability and end-to-end latency
- Deep understanding of worldwide transit and peering
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or combination of comparable education and experience typically obtained by 5 or more years related work experience.
Nice to have:
- Fluency with common network administration and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Opmanager, Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Netflow, Sflow etc.
- Strong understanding of network security (TLS, SAML, PKI)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jira, Jenkins