Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Reporting directly to the CHRO, you will partner with Lookout’s Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to develop the talent strategy, and advise on all things HR related for these two critical departments that are responsible for driving Lookout’s overall go-to-market strategy and operations (e.g., Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Marketing). This includes all aspects of HR: performance management, compensation, hiring, talent development, leadership coaching, change management, and organizational design. You are skilled at using both qualitative and quantitative data to perform root cause analysis, identify trends, tell a story and inform innovative ways to build programs, and ensure Lookout’s employees are engaged and growing. In your work, you will uphold our values and amplify the success of our business through our most important asset: our people.
- You will provide strategic partnership and counsel to business leaders and employees, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- You will implement creative and progressive talent strategies tailored to your client groups, driving engagement and productivity.
- You will support your leadership teams through all HR processes including: performance management, compensation, hiring, talent development, leadership coaching, change management, and organizational design.
- You will be the primary driver and leader in all of your clients’ HR-related activities and programs.
- You will utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform key business and talent decisions.
- You will collaborate with other HR Team functions (compensation, recruiting, talent development, learning & development, etc.) to inform the design and implementation of HR programs.
- You will proactively identify opportunities to foster diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging.
- You will mentor and coach other members of our HR team.
- You possess ten or more years experience as a strategic HR Business Partner in a global organization.
- You have excellent judgement and problem-solving capabilities, as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions.
- You are intellectually curious about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset.
- You are analytically driven; you utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- You possess experience driving key people, programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, executive coaching, conflict resolution, organizational design, etc.).
- You have the ability to flex your style and build trust with all levels of employees.
- You are agile and able to adapt to shifting priorities, bringing others along with you on the change journey.
- You effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a great employee experience for employees.