Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
As Lookout grows, our Recruiting team is busier than ever! Come join us and help build a world-class organization while gaining experience in a fast-paced technology startup. In this role, you will interact everyone in the company from Recruiters, Hiring Managers, HR, the executive team, and potential candidates/new hires. You’ll contribute to the overall success of the Recruiting team and Lookout by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the process. You’ll use your creativity and tact to ensure a seamless candidate experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Team up with recruiters to plan and manage candidate interview schedules, both phone and in-person
- Schedule candidates for interviews and coordinate agenda and logistics, including travel arrangements
- Coordinate other interview details i.e. lunch, travel expense reimbursements, etc.
- Greet and transition candidates throughout the interview day, ensuring interviewers are on-time and on-schedule
- Assist with maintaining recruiting report/candidate tracking system on wiki, Greenhouse(ATS) and Excel
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive material at all times
- Update candidates on schedules in a timely manner
- Ensure proper handoffs of the new hire notification process to HR and IT to ensure a positive on-boarding experience
- Communicate changes/updates to everyone involved
- Assists with administrative duties and special projects as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Very creative and great at anticipating needs
- Experience in a role requiring high level of customer service quality and delivery is also applicable (such as sales, customer service or support, administrative assistance)
- Proficiency in leveraging the web and social media, G-Suite, Greenhouse, Workday, Slack and other internal applications
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; flexible; resourceful
- You must be a process nerd, constantly improving and streamlining our process
- Team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Demonstrated professionalism, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and history of effective work relationships with others
- Eager to take on new projects as they come up
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in recruiting coordination is a plus, but not required.
- College degree
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced technology company