Analyst Relations Manager at Lookout
- Work with Lookout stakeholders to define strategic AR goals in alignment with corporate objectives; develop a corresponding plan to achieve the goals and track results.
- Drive consistent interaction and engagement with analysts and influencers to inform and influence them to create strategic differentiation via briefings, inquiries, document reviews, SAS days and event 1:1s.
- Develop strategies to influence analysts based on customer successes.
- Analyze relevant analyst research, summarize, and distribute for internal stakeholders with recommendations.
- Respond quickly to analyst requests; coordinate and manage all submissions for upcoming research reports.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule inquiries and briefings; conduct preparatory meetings with stakeholders and spokespeople.
- Develop strong partnerships with the marketing and sales enablement teams to ensure good news from analyst reports are promoted effectively in the market.
- Manage analyst firm contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
- Publish a monthly analyst newsletter; manage newsletter editorial calendar.
- Send quarterly business update email to analysts.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, strategic communications, or public relations with 3-5 years experience leading an analyst relations program
- Previous experience at a cybersecurity company.
- A passion for enterprise technology, particularly around cloud platforms, big data, and/or security.
- Proven success developing strong analyst relationships and delivering winning placement in qualitative research reports.
- Strong knowledge of best practices, and ability to structure and manage effective analyst engagements.
- Experience working with Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
- Proven ability to build executive relationships, prepare senior spokespersons, and create engaging analyst experiences.
- Ability to understand complex business and technology issues and translate them into effective content and communications strategies.
- A self-starter and independent-thinker who is able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who can effectively work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to complete goals on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.