Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We’re looking for a meticulous, high-energy, inventive, and seasoned individual to work with our executive team. You possess a strong work ethic, are fastidious in the details, and enjoy a fast-paced environment where flexibility and the ability to juggle multiple priorities with a smile is a must.
As the newest member of our team, you will be an indispensable contributor, helping our execs execute on a wide variety of important and pressing initiatives. Your administrative acumen is top-notch and you understand the broad strokes of executive-level operations and can navigate accordingly. Discretion and a high level of emotional intelligence are key traits you possess.
Lookout promotes and fosters a culture of self-sufficiency and ownership, so you will be working amongst proactive, results-driven, laser-focused individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Of course you'll be responsible for managing schedules, coordinating travel, building relationships with the team, and generally keeping things running smoothly; however, there's also a creative, figure-it-out side. The right person will wear many hats, become an integral part of our team and culture, work hard, and have fun.
- Provide direct administrative support to our Chief Marketing Officer including participation in staff meetings, recording and managing action items and playing an integral role on each team.
- Schedule internal and external meetings with extremely busy people.
- Quickly arrange travel, both domestic and international, and be able to change it in a heartbeat.
- Help keep the team organized: making sure they are where they need to be, anticipating their needs, and reducing their cognitive load wherever possible.
- Oversee, plan, and assist with all Marketing related event planning: Quarterly Business Review’s, annual Sales Kick Off, Marketing related team events, team building activities, etc.
- Assist administrative team with event planning, special projects and various administrative tasks including providing relief breaks to reception from time to time.
- Own important projects that require creativity, leadership, and a willingness to figure it out.
- Build relationships with the Product, Marketing and HR leaders, helping facilitate communication between the executives and their direct reports.
- Cultivate relationships throughout the company, helping facilitate communication between the executive team and the wider company, all the while maintaining tact and discretion.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of recent experience supporting C-level/Senior executives, preferably in a fast-paced technology start-up.
- Team player who has mastered the art of diplomacy and are emotionally intuitive.
- Write succinctly and communicate effectively on paper and in-person in a professional, yet friendly, manner.
- Impeccable follow-through and a zealous attention to detail.
- Perform all tasks with confidentiality and maturity.
- You are unafraid to say no or exert opinion and influence in a personable way when necessary.
- Tech-savvy. You should at least be a pro with Google calendar, Gmail, Google Drive, Powerpoint and video conferencing systems.
- Solid experience in budgeting.
- Highly resourceful and a thoughtful problem solver.
- Possess the flexibility and enthusiasm to respond to pressing needs outside regular office hours when necessary.