International Field Marketing, Central at Lookout
Who We Are Looking For?
- Partner with the EMEA field sales teams to develop regional go-to-market plans to overachieve business objectives.
- Manage the full marketing mix of regional activities that create local demand, generate pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Deliver account-based marketing plans to drive pipeline growth and accelerate opportunities.
- Create and manage regional programs budget across end user marketing programs.
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead routing and sales follow-ups occur in a timely manner.
- Monitor marketing results from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective, and adjust the marketing mix as needed.
- Participate in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on regional results.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years experience in enterprise field marketing for enterprise SaaS B-to-B companies and/or channel marketing.
- Proven track record in creating and managing multi-faceted, integrated field & channel marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Experience working on world-class cybersecurity software products.
- Experience working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators.
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles, and preferred engagement points and vehicles.
- Exceptionally organized, focused, and detail oriented.
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations.
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems (i.e., Marketo).
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator.
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Native or fluent German speaking is a definitive plus.