Senior Field Marketing Manager APAC(Singapore)
Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as Telstra, NTT Docomo, Telkomsel, AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a creative and high-performance marketer to lead and execute marketing across Asia Pacific and Japan. The primary objective will be to drive lead conversion and pipeline creation from digitally generated and qualified leads and the second objective will be to run programs that augment the pipeline of digital qualified leads.
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, International Marketing and work closely with enterprise sales and channel sales leaders in the region. If you are passionate, creative and driven to run campaigns that convert leads in pipeline and see your fingerprints on deals, then we want to speak with you.
Based in Singapore, you will plan and execute all marketing programmes and campaigns for the region. You will take the initiative to develop the strategy and plan, review them with the sales leadership team to ensure alignment, and execute, measure and refine them. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams at global and regional levels to adapt messaging and positioning to the region, leverage and localize content created by product marketing, and work with the local team on execution and delivery. You will work with marketing operations and sales operations on the measurement and reporting, then agree with sales leadership on the refinements needed to continually improve.
As a key contributor to our high-growth business the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build and grow their team and progress their career at Lookout.
- Acting as a bridge between the APAC Sales team and the rest of the marketing organization and advocate for regional needs.
- Plan, organise and implement integrated marketing campaigns by using the entire marketing mix to convert qualified leads into pipeline. Augment digital qualified leads with local programs and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team to ensure a uniform brand and campaign identity.
- Deliver the outcomes needed for the sales teams and create programs that will achieve our shared goal of pipeline generation, new revenue growth and cross-sell/up-sell.
- Understand the enterprise security buying unit (e.g., CISO, security architect, security operations) and their pain points to enable you to successfully message and position the Lookout Security Platform.
- Select and execute Account Based Marketing techniques using your experience of the tactics that work best in your region.
- Plan and executing successful regional events that drive lead conversion and pipeline creation. This includes both company branded events and jointly run events with channel partners.
- Gain support, direct and enable the sales teams on program execution (e.g., to coordinate, communicate and optimise the impact of marketing activities).
- Use local customer engagement events and leverage their experiences to accelerate pipeline conversion. Create media stories and develop external case studies.
- Perform evaluation and analysis of program investments based on lead conversion and pipeline creation KPIs.
- Manage agency and contractor resources to support your objectives.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B field and demand generation marketing roles across APJ (Security / IT Mobility experience preferred).
- Experience planning and running successful demand generation programs in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; Japanese language skills would be valuable, but not required.
- Strong cross-functional and team collaboration skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation.
- Demonstrable skilling in balancing strategic planning and hands-on execution of marketing programs.
- Proven success in understanding sales requirements (e.g., lead conversion and pipeline creation), proposing marketing programs to deliver outcomes and reach collaborative alignment.
- History of measuring program performance and implementing changes for continual improvement.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- High energy, creativity, passion and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Sympathetic to cultural norms across Asian markets.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to see your impact on a fast-growing business.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity.