Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Director Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation. Reporting to the Vice President Sales Operations, the DSO also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources. ·
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Strong leadership, decision making, planning, execution, and communication (verbal and written) and multi-tasking skills.
- Has experience driving and working cross-functional teams.
- Has experience dealing in an indirect business model.
- 10 years of managerial experience in a similar role.