Channel Account Manager, ANZ at Lookout
Sydney City, New South Wales, AU
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- You will establish channel relationships with key distributors, SI’s, VAR’s and MSSPs to sell Lookout’s enterprise offerings. You will manage those partners as we grow our enterprise business. This will involve recruitment of partners and development of existing ones.
- You will work closely with the theatre lead and the team in ANZ to execute on the regional strategy.
- You will be expected to be working with the partners to develop and support end user business with them. By partner enablement and working hands on with joint end user visits, you will be responsible for educating and training their teams to become knowledgeable and specialists in all aspects of Lookout.
- Partner relationships are key and you will be responsible for creating and developing these. You will be an ambassador for the partners internally within Lookout, but also making sure Lookout's best interests are embedded into the partnership.
- You will manage multiple aspects of the relationship and you will help coordinate all activities across Lookout as they relate to these partners. You will be the “go to person” for these partners. You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business.
- You will implement and manage channel programs at each of these partners to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on our products and services.
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business.
- A solid partner / channel manager with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with the enterprise reseller community and an extremely positive reputation for delivery.
- 8+ years of working with and managing partners of all levels and sizes.
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships.
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia and able to travel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective programs, optimize efforts and communicate results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account.
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
What Do We Offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace