Channel Sales Engineer, EMEA at Lookout
Who are we looking for?
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the EMEA Channel and Carrier Sales teams to recruit, grow and maintain our channel, SI and carrier partners across the region.
- You will nurture strong technical relationships with key stakeholders in partner organizations throughout EMEA.
- You will help meet or exceed the revenue target aligned to Lookout’s EMEA partner base.
- You will onboard new partners, assisting with training, demos, lab setup and proof of concept best practices.
- You will help establish and maintain an EMEA wide technical community through the creation and delivery of regular company and technical updates.
- You will provide technical leadership and input for Lookout’s annual partner summit
- You will assist internally with the creation and delivery of technical training and certification materials.
- You will work with marketing and product marketing to support the unique go to market requirements of the partner community.
- You will support our partners with pre-sales activities and coordinate with in-region sales / pre-sales teams.
- You will work cross functionally with Technical Support, Customer Succes and Product Management to ensure alignment with the partner technology community and their customer base.
- You will act as an escalation point for pre-sales and post-sales technical issues that arise in the territory.
- A solid system/sales engineer with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with security partners / carriers and a positive reputation for delivery.
- 5+ years of direct sales engineering experience.
- Experience in the cloud security market including hands on knowledge of CASB or other SASE solutions
- Experience of mobile management and security solutions (EMM / MDM / MTD).
- Up to date understanding of the security threat landscape - key actors, threats and techniques.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to help the company become a thought leader in the endpoint to cloud space
- The ability to sit on technical panels and deliver strong technical presentations to prospective partners and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective solutions, optimize efforts and communicate results.
- The ability to plan and execute on technical sales strategies and communicate effectively on results.
- Ability to take ownership, self-manage and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others.
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluency in English - written and spoken.
- Additional European languages beneficial
- Expected travel within the EMEA region of 50-60%