Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
This role is responsible for developing and executing our distribution and affinity partnerships strategy to grow Lookout’s Consumer business. The successful candidate will have a combination of strategic thinking and tactical execution, with a strong focus on delivering key brand partners, and growing revenue. The role requires a deep understanding of, and experience in, various partnership models across (1) D2C partnerships including affiliate ecosystems and (2) B2B2C partnerships including online referral, sell-through and sell-with models. Given the diversity of this role, the ability to collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders will be paramount to success.
- Working across product, marketing, sales and regional teams to define the global partnership strategy
- Structuring, negotiating and closing strategic partnerships agreements
- Leading and managing a team of partner management professionals to ensure partnerships are executed, set-up for success and managed on an on-going basis
- Establishing key KPIs and success measures for the partnerships team; based on a clear strategy and business model. Tracking progress against the partnerships teams goals and hitting critical targets
- Collaborating with product, engineering and marketing teams to secure resources and prioritization for partner success. Partnering with finance, customer support, legal and analytics teams to enable partnership execution. Manage complex business-related issues that arise during partner on-boarding or negotiation
- Understanding global market conditions and opportunities to accelerate growth in key international markets while setting strategy and building teams across partnership functions that meet local demands.
- 15+ years of experience in a partnership development/sales/D2C partnerships environment, with proven record of successfully driving results including major brand partners and revenue.
- Previous experience in a consumer SaaS or D2C is a plus. Security experience is a significant plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and execute to achieve significant results – domestically and internationally.
- 5+ years’ experience in people management - proven track record of cultivating teams and developing team members at various stages in their career
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence. Open and highly collaborative, ability to partner well with multiple cross-functional teams