Regional Sales Director at Lookout
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- Manage the team’s forecast and activities leveraging Salesforce and achieve the yearly number.
- Implement and drive Lookout’s sales strategy with the team in the region.
- Establish executive relationships within key individuals in strategic accounts and prospects.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of people management for the team of sales professionals.
- Use appropriate strategies to monitor progress and performance of the team.
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Recruit and coach sales talent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading a team selling enterprise software / security products and services.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security industry.
- Broad-based technological awareness in the security industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in (at least) English.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong CIO, CISO/CSO relationships in the territory.
- Preferably based in the London area.