Sales Engineer - Singapore at Lookout
What will you do?
- You will assist Sales with pipeline generation and development
- You will create deep ongoing relationships at multiple levels within customer and partner organizations.
- You will represent customer interests internally, most importantly balancing Lookout’s interests with that of the customer
- You will deliver technical training to partners and prepare them for success
- You will maintain an awareness of the competition and position the capabilities of Lookout Security products with the customer to define RFP requirements
- You will aid in the response to RFIs and RFPs in a timely and professional manner
- You will assist technically with Proof of Technology and Proof of Concepts in customer environments
- You will communicate customer requirements and competitive data, including feature needs, and value proposition to the product and marketing teams and senior management
- You will provide input to senior management on go-to-market strategies
- You will work with post-sales functions to ensure successful customer deployments
- You will build the Lookout Security brand by representing and / or presenting at seminars and conferences
- You will be an established security or sales engineer with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with customers and a positive reputation for delivery.
- 5+ years of direct sales engineering experience with customers in the APAC region.
- Technical level and hands-on experience of CASB, ZTNA, web proxy, IAM, DLP
- Technical level experience preferred in mobility (iOS, Android, MTD, MDM), endpoint security, EDR/XDR
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- Willingness to build your own knowledge of cloud and endpoint security and to present Lookout’s thought leadership into the market.
- Proven hands-on technical experience that can translate into delivery of customer facing live demos
- Confidence and gravitas when representing Lookout on technical panels and delivering presentations to prospective customers
- Great organisational skills with a desire to take ownership, self-manage and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to plan and execute on technical sales strategies and communicate effectively on results
- Experience in working with Channel Partners.
- Excellent analytical skills and a creative approach to solving customer problems.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace