Territory Account Manager - France at Lookout
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- You will work in a dynamic and highly successful international sales team.
- You will focus on engaging, closing and growing the non-named enterprise accounts falling within your area of responsibility. Your emphasis is on high-touch contact with the accounts although all transactions are via partners.
- You will consistently build new opportunities while serving and growing existing accounts.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers.
- You will manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term.
- You will provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling enterprise software / security products and services with an entrepreneurial and self-starter mindset.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships within enterprise accounts.
- Experience in developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products.
- Broad-based technological awareness in the cloud and security industry, complemented by knowledge of cloud security and mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise security.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace