RapidVisa was the first company in America to offer full-service online family visa processing. We have helped over 60,000 people process their immigration applications from 188 countries. While we support many petition types, we specialize in family reunification-type visas and the preparation of immigration documents.
In 2020, RapidVisa joined Boundless as the trusted partner for families in navigating the high-stakes US immigration process more seamlessly.
Now, we have grown to 80+ full-time employees across three offices that offer phone and chat support seven days a week. Because we are working to scale up in the years to come, we are looking for more great talent!
Inform and engage with prospecting customers to make them feel valued as always in every transaction
As the Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers. This role will engage prospective customers to learn how Rapid Visa / Boundless can serve their immigration needs while providing exceptional service that builds long-term trustworthy relationships. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a command of the English language. They have a passion for helping others, are excited to disrupt an antiquated industry, and are motivated by performance-driven success.
In this role, you will be working closely with our Sales Manager, Team Leaders, Trainers, and QA Specialists.
What You'll Do
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell customers on the benefits of RapidVisa’s / Boundless’ products and services
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Create FIVE-STAR first impressions with customers driving long term customer loyalty and trustworthiness
- Answer Inbound and Outbound customer calls, chats, or emails regarding sales inquiries of all RapidVisa / Boundless clients, probing for customer insight and qualified prospects
- Follow up with customers via phone, email, chat to temp check on possible questions and challenges, moving them through the sales process from start to finish
- Become an expert in RapidVisa’s / Boundless’ immigration solutions and services
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis and provide best recommendations to new/existing customers
- Support, network, and explore new opportunities to create a stable and growing customer base
- Multitask, prioritize, respond, and manage time effectively to complete daily, weekly, monthly goals
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while establishing positive and empathetic relationships with both customers and teammates alike
- Provide statistical performance feedback and consultations with team members regularly;
- Responsible for achieving continuous learning and be updated with product knowledge or changes in RapidVisa Philippines Inc.’s policy and industry changes that are highly relevant to the role;
- Other tasks as assigned; where necessary for overall company operations.
- At least one (1) year of call center industry orientation, preferably in a Sales role
- Impeccable verbal and written English communication skills (conversational)
- Prior experience with immigration processes is a major advantage
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Ability to utilize scripts to provide information about services
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices and of call center telephony and technology
- Excellent phone and active listening skills
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Stress tolerance and resilient
- Excellent organization skills with solid work ethic
- Coachable and positive attitude
- A team player and can get along with other people.
- Highly motivated in acquiring new learning and skills that can help support their role in the company
- Displays a creative mindset in solving issues and problems as quickly as possible
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Commission incentives on top of base salary: We want to celebrate every success!
- Annual salary appraisal: We recognize great people and reward them for exemplary performance.
- Attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team members to learn and become better providers for our customers.
- 15 paid leave credits: We encourage our people to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team member has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues...
Think Without Bounds. To make a meaningful difference in the lives of immigrants, we must continuously try new things. We are not constrained by convention.
Understand the Why. We ask thoughtful questions and respectfully challenge ideas. The spirit of inquiry drives us to reflect, improve, and expand our thinking.
Focus on Impact. We prioritize what will have the greatest impact and say no to everything else. We focus on outcomes over output.
Strive to Simplify. Immigration is complex; the way we work isn't. We address hard problems by starting with the simplest solution.
Own It. We all take ownership and are accountable for the work we do. Boundless' success belongs to everyone.
Adapt and Evolve. Our industry and business never stay the same; neither can we. We earn, refine, and prepare for change as flexibility is our competitive advantage.