Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world, giving them ways to share their knowledge, and helping bring people closer together. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift.
We are looking for someone stellar to provide amazing customer service, as well as help create and improve stronger processes and workflows. If you have an interest in working in a growing, ever-changing technical environment, read on to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Yes, you will have a checklist of operational tasks that need to be done day-to-day. Every day is a little bit different, with unique opportunities and challenges for you to tackle. You’ll also have the freedom to make Educative better every day. To see your ideas in action.
This role will allow you to grow your customer service skills and deal with an assortment of business challenges. You will learn to support the company’s B2C cycle and understand the learner community. This role has an opportunity to expand into supporting B2B customers.
In this role you will:
- Recruit, train and mentor other members of the support team based in Lahore, Pakistan and Bellevue, WA, US
- Design and monitor customer support KPIs to assess team performance and customer service quality
- Manage workforce scheduling to ensure 24/7 customer support
- Address and answer inbound customer support requests
- Collaborate with product and business partners to resolve learner-related issues and implement product improvements to reduce customer inquiries
- Expand support docs to increase efficiency and accuracy in the support cycle
- Boost customer satisfaction through customer-obsessive mentality
- Build and refine scalable processes and comprehensive resources across support operations
- Assist with other company projects as requested
- At least three years of customer support experience with at least one year of people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities resulting in high quality outcomes
- Must have a high level of professionalism with a strong customer focus
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision