At Falkon, we are building a new system of intelligence that empowers professionals to define, understand and improve metrics that really matter.
Backed by Greylock and Trilogy Equity Partners, we have built a revolutionary platform that combines machine learning, rich data visualization, and human intuition to bring continuous operational visibility, automated insights, and augment analysis to organizations’ most important metrics. With Falkon, teams surface critical insights and can take decisive action in minutes instead of days.
As we enter a period of rapid growth, we are looking for a highly driven account executive who is eager to have a seat at a table at a fast growing startup that values hard work, integrity and our craft. You will be a critical part of the go-to-market team that unlocks the next phase of growth for Falkon and empower organizations to solve their most challenging problems with data. As an early member of our growing team you will help shape our business, our processes, and our culture.
What will you do?
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer as they look to optimize a data driven approach to revenue generation
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial discussions with prospects and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management with customer success to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date account, contact and activity data in CRM system
- Execute on Falkon’s sales processes, business practices and rules of engagement
- Support Falkon’s deployment of sales campaigns targeted at accounts
- Study/grasp the market trends and competition in assigned markets and accounts, providing actionable feedback to product, csm and engineering teams
- Daily team huddle to share key updates
- Base Salary + Commission + Equity
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5-6 years of full sales cycle experience selling software or cloud based applications to mid market and/or enterprise accounts. Hitting quota while being data driven!
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and book first meetings for pipeline build. We are looking for a hunter who can roll up their sleeves, break down walls and help build and refine the GTM playbook
- Demonstrated presentation skills with ability to communicate technical, complex solutions in a formal environment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent listening skills, and oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems, social networking prospecting tools, google docs, sales engagement tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, Outplay, Amplemarket
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Resilient in the face of objections
Compensation is base salary + commission + equity.