We are looking for doers to join our growing company. Our technology is remarkable, and our capabilities need to be shared with every company interested in tapping into the gaming culture across the globe. As a Sales Development Representative you will use a combination of email, press releases, social media and referrals to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs and identifying the best way to position Gamesight’s solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth.
What you'll do:
- Prospect and qualify leads for the sales team.
- Identify and validate the decision makers on target accounts.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities and account information in our CRM software.
- Participate in sales calls, learn social prospecting skills and collaborate with the sales team.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, and qualifying techniques.
Who you'll work with:
- Expect to work with our in-house Developers, Designers and Data Scientists to help you better understand the product.
- You will work closely with our Account Executives, Communication Strategists and Data Engineers.
- You'll report directly to the Vice President of Sales who will help remove obstacles in your way. You’ll also sit with the CEO to learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- Supporting team members who will help you in prospecting and generating leads.
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- Some knowledge of game developers/publishers, as well as Twitch and YouTube creators. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Proficient with basic computer software including G Suite or Office, Slack, ClickUp, etc.🖥
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines. 📆
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Copper or a similar CRM software.
- Previous sales or business development experience.
- Avid gamer who plays and understands our customers’ products.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.