Gamesight is looking for talented Sales Solution Engineers who are excited to help game companies instrument, understand, and iterate on their games’ marketing. This role will provide technical expertise and implementation for in-game telemetry, marketing measurement, and platform integrations to game developers & marketers throughout the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate loves diving into data flows, working with dynamic systems, and is eager to provide technical leadership for game marketers. You’re likely a good fit for this role if you’ve managed Minecraft or other gaming servers and/or are a Wordpress admin.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with account management and engineering teams to find solutions to customer use cases.
- Lead technical discussions with current and prospective customers around integrations and product usage.
- Become an expert in Gamesight’s products and develop a deep understanding of marketing technology for PC & Console games (technologies, tools, ad platforms, trends, etc)
- Provide daily support for ad platform configuration, reporting structures and product usage.
- Plan and contribute directly to technical support materials such as knowledge base entries, FAQs, and best practices guides.
- Work with our engineering team on roadmapping and design to ensure Gamesight solves the problems our customers are facing every day.
- Interface with a variety of game developers and publishers, from indies to AAA, and target content to the needs of each.
Who you'll work with:
- You will be working directly with our sales, account management and support teams to provide technical expertise and solution design to our customers.
- You’ll work regularly with our product and engineering team to learn about our products and provide feedback based on customer usage.
- You'll report directly to the Vice President of Engineering who will provide you with context and resources to enable your success in this role. You’ll also meet regularly with Sales leadership to understand the priorities and trends in our sales efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines. 📆
- Experience with technical integrations on common ad platforms - Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Marketing Platform, TTD, etc. 🖥
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are many uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering or Solution Architecture (or equivalent) in B2B SaaS.
- Experience working at an agency, running UA or ad ops.
- Avid gamer who plays and understands our customers’ products.
- A deep passion for macros, postbacks, data flows, DSPs, measurement, optimization and all things performance marketing!
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.