Business Development Representative - Haarlem Netherlands at Lookout
Who Are We Looking For?
What Will You Do?
- Hunt for new business opportunities through a high volume of outbound activity in a metric driven sales process.
- Identify decision makers within target accounts to initiate the sales process.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our value proposition and technology solutions to position to prospects.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing to keep up to date on knowledge of the industry.
- Work closely with Sales Management and sales teams to identify target customer profile lists and execute strategic prospecting plans.
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Territory Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Pre-qualify prospects and schedule discovery calls leading to qualified opportunities for Enterprise, Territory and Channel Account Managers.
- Contribute to account mapping and territory planning to maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects in Salesforce CRM.
- Emphasize customer value over product features and benefits.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- A minimum of 1 year B2B sales or business development experience.
- Self-starter with sales “hunter” mentality.
- Strong competitive nature and desire to win.
- Highly coachable and interested in developing sales skills through ongoing coaching and training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a nice extra.
- Sense of urgency, ability to constantly prioritize, awareness of timelines and deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Superior relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Office Suites, along with Salesforce CRM.
- Based in either the Haarlem, Netherlands or London, UK area.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace