Salesforce Developer at Lookout
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including sharing rules, roles, profiles, etc. and use standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and Flows to create solutions.
- Write Apex using industry standard best practices and design patterns
- Understanding on how salesforce integration works to different systems.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Provide best practice recommendations for Salesforce and GTM projects.
- Experience with salesforce partner & customer communities.
- Thorough understanding of salesforce Article and Knowledge objects
- Build and maintain technical solution documentation
- Review Salesforce release notes and preview sandboxes to highlight risks and opportunities