Are you a scrappy and strategic paid marketer interested in owning paid media strategy and execution across channels in a fast-paced, data-driven tech start-up? Are you excited by the idea of helping immigrants navigate the immigration process more confidently and affordably?
Boundless Immigration is looking for a Senior Paid Marketing Manager to join the Growth team, reporting to our Director of Organic Acquisition, to strategize, execute, and manage campaigns across various ad platforms, help us generate high intent leads, and optimize our campaigns to scale.
Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and to become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
Who you are
As a Senior Paid Marketing Manager, you have a testing mindset, are an excellent, collaborative communicator, and are comfortable owning the execution and analysis of our paid campaigns. You have 4-5 years of performance marketing experience and can demonstrate success in campaigns in both paid social and paid search. You’re someone who obsessively tracks the latest trends and best practices across platforms and can help us strategize new paid marketing initiatives. You are comfortable tracking campaign performance, and using data to prove what works and what doesn’t. You have experience with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Heap, etc.). You have experience with influencer marketing strategy and execution with proven experience identifying and engaging influencers, managing influencer communities, building influencer programs and campaigns. Spanish language fluency is a plus!
Most importantly, you are ego-less, and want to join a fast-paced, mission driven immigration start-up and an innovative marketing team. You will report to the Director of Marketing for Boundless.
What you’ll do
In your first month you’ll:
- Learn about the various immigration products we offer, develop a deep understanding of what our customers are experiencing, the challenges they face, and their specific needs.
- Begin tracking and analyzing performance of existing paid marketing campaigns
- Report on paid marketing efforts weekly, report learnings from your first month
- Partner with marketing copywriter and our external partners to build and optimize landing pages and ad content for paid search and paid social campaigns
Within three months you’ll:
- Launch marketing campaigns on two new marketing platforms with support from external partners and our in-house marketing team
- Research and analyze competitor performance
- Identify opportunities and untapped targets for paid marketing and content based on customer behaviors and trends
- Work with Marketing Director to manage strategy, execution, and analysis of paid campaigns across multiple channels, driving scalable, high quality traffic, leads, and sales.
- Exceed aggressive traffic, profit, and ROI goals for all channels in different geos across the globe.
Within in a year, you’ll also:
- Build strategies to drive new customer acquisition and growth
- Own the paid marketing strategy, management, execution and reporting
- Develop and execute experiments to foster meaningful insights (including tracking, measuring, and reporting)
- Work directly with platform partners to understand their capabilities, best practices, and new opportunities
- Align creative messaging across customer touch points
- Continuously make data driven recommendations about strategy and positioning
- Oversee budget, support in forecasting, and own reporting on your channels