We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
Who you are
The Customer Lifecycle Manager, Acquisition is both creative and highly analytical. They will focus on the full scope of email communications, including the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of email campaigns with a primary focus on top-of-funnel acquisition and conversion. The ideal candidate can get things done without perfect resources, is innovative, and works with a sense of urgency. They have high standards, take ownership of their work, and are invested in the outcome. Experience in or with the immigration industry is a major plus.
- Conduct and support execution of customer lifecycle programs with a primary focus on acquisition and customer conversion
- Develop and deploy email (and soon SMS) communications that foster stronger customer relationships, monetization, and brand loyalty
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
- Build, edit, test, and launch complex campaigns, including list segmentation, email content optimization, and deploying dynamic content.
- Bring thought-leadership into all things CLM including recommending strategies built on analytics to further improve performance
- Work to support key business goals (margin, revenue, CAC, etc) through strategic choices made with email programs
- Assess the past performance of channels, recommend, and execute new initiatives
- Monitor and report on core KPIs to identify areas for improvement
- Manage an email calendar and automated journeys for community and other teams
- Execute on complex user journeys using triggers and automation workflows
- Collaborate with leadership to identify advanced customer segmentation and insights
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing
- Experience implementing email marketing campaigns, lifecycle, CRM, engagement, and retention programs through email and SMS channels
- Outstanding copyediting and copywriting skills
- Experience creating well-crafted and high-converting email content.
- Deep understanding of list segmentation principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools, such as Send Grid, AutoPilot
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM & email best practices
- Excellent data analysis expertise (ability to spot trends, test, find room to optimize, etc)
- Problem solver with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
- Superior communication skills