We are looking for doers to join our growing company. Our technology is remarkable, and our capabilities need to be shared with every company interested in tapping into the gaming culture across the globe. To be successful you will develop meaningful relationships with potential partners, supporting deals from start to finish, and evangelize the product for those who aren’t yet familiar with Gamesight. You will work with ad tech providers, media agencies, ad networks, platforms and any company targeting gamers to help increase their bottom line. You’ll play games, join communities, and talk with customers about how we can help make their games-centric marketing more successful.
What you'll do:
- Work with ad platforms and agencies to ensure they understand our product, its benefits, and are primed for continuous success.
- Distill a partner’s business objectives, capabilities, and technical needs to surface areas of value. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to create a partnership plan and oversee execution.
- Manage ongoing relationships in Gamesight’s key partnership categories (ad networks, ad technologies, streaming platforms, etc.) and provide utility wherever possible.
- Propose partner-driven expansions to Gamesight’s core business including product improvements, new revenue streams, and ultimately help our customers’ games grow.
Who you'll work with:
- Expect to work with our in-house Developers, Campaign Managers and Data Analysts to help you better understand the product.
- You will work closely with our Sales team (Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, VP of Sales and VP of Brand Partnerships) to understand the types of partnerships that will unlock sales opportunities.
- You'll report directly to the CEO who will help remove obstacles in your way, as well as help you learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- Supporting team members who will help you in prospecting and creating opportunities.
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- 1+ years in a strategic customer-facing or partner-facing role ** working with ad networks and/or ad technologies, ad agencies or game companies.** 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into action. 🚤
- Proficient with basic computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google equivalents). 🖥
- Keen attention to, and enthusiasm for, evolving media, advertising, gaming and technology landscape. 🤓You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a SaaS business with a similar reliance on third-party relationships as part of its strategy.
- Experience with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs or influencer agencies.
- Understanding of CRM software (Copper), task management software (ClickUp) and team communication tools (Slack).
- An avid gamer who plays and understands our customers’ products.
- Gamesight empowers our customers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with 3% matching and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.