At Owlet, we are making a real difference in the lives of parents and their infants every day through cutting-edge technology at the forefront of wearable tech, the internet-of-things, and big data.
We are seeking a Customer Supply Chain Analyst who is responsible for management of the daily and weekly demand planning activities. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for maintenance and execution of forecasting and decision models through a strong combination of statistical, business intelligence, and market and industry trend analysis. It is a very hands-on position responsible for developing and executing Demand Plans that will enable the Production Planner to meet sales and service objectives. Cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing and sales operations is necessary in order to achieve the sales and service goals. This team member is a critical voice in the supply chain team and provides context and perspectives for data-driven decision making.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop accurate and timely demand forecasts while helping reduce inventory /working capital, and minimize forecast variability using the company’s forecasting system
- Work with Sales and Sales Ops teams to prepare for and collaborate forecasts with major retail partners via CPFR meeting
- Proficient skills to include variance analysis, assumption documentation, and communication to supply chain, management, finance, and operational teams in supporting the corporate S&OP process
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Generate scenarios in the demand planning to facilitate discussion
- Work cross-functionally to accurately reflect recent trends and achieve continuous improvement in demand forecast accuracy, and other demand planning measures.
- Manage and execute various ad-hoc project requests
- 2 years + of experience in a procurement, supply chain or inventory planning role
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent industry training and experience
- Familiar with the use of ERP systems
- Familiar with building statistical forecasting models
- Proficiency with Excel and full Microsoft Suite
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment under minimal supervision
- Forward thinker and self-starter who can follow directions but will also go the extra step
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.