We had a vision to extend the use of technology to make the search and showing of properties easier and more enjoyable for renters. We saw a process that was getting bogged down by back-and-forth scheduling and property managers stretched too thin. We believe property shoppers should have quick and convenient access to their potential homes while they still feel the excitement and urgency that keeps them from settling. We love happy homes and happy tenants. We're making it happen by putting people first.
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals. By being experts of the Showdigs.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork and taking on new challenges in this dynamic environment.
The CSM is an exciting new role at Showdigs.com. CSM’s work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact objectives, or by running 1 to many success programs to impact target customer groups. We use robust customer data to help to identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of Showdigs.com.
About The Role
- Build a successful game plan for each customer based on data analysis and customer's needs
- The ability to achieve the expected goals in a short-term relationship
- Personally manage around 1 million dollars in ARR, roughly 100 accounts
- Engage 1:1 with targeted customers at key points in the customer journey to ensure adoption of Showdigs.com
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through many programs, such as creating email campaigns, custom training/webinars, new collateral.
- Analyzing different data sources to understand the customer’s big picture
- Achieve KPIs such as adoption, Gross Retention and Health Score
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
Requirements (must have)
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes. Advantage: Experience working with a large portfolio of customers (+100), Working with SMB accounts - plus
- Multi-tasking - the ability to manage different accounts at different stages in the life cycle
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree
experience with Intercom or equivalent CSM platform is a heavy plus+
- Work in a beautiful spacious private office in Lower Queen Anne
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- 401K with company matching
- Competitive compensation plan
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more