Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 200 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Haarlem, Boston, London, Sydney, Singapore, India, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com.
With a massive mobile security dataset and over 125 granted patents, Lookout’s security platform, the Lookout Security Cloud, supports a wide range of Lookout products and services and forms the backbone of Lookout’s value and competitive advantages in the mobile security market.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a high-energy and passionate person to join the Japan Sales organization at Lookout. Reporting to the Senior Regional Sales Director, APAC, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and managing all aspects of our relationships with Lookouts existing enterprise channel partners and new ones – most notably distributors, systems integrators, value-added resellers and work closely with them to support and target their key enterprise accounts.
Successful candidates must be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses while work closely with our channel partners. You will have already successfully sold security software or services through indirect channels and worked closely with partners. You will have excellent contacts within the reseller community and are excited about building out Lookouts enterprise channels.
You are experienced and skilled in building true partnerships versus vendor relationships, and would have been responsible for carrying a target based on the success of the partners. You know how to identify your customers’ needs & wants and are able to conveyed this across the organization, while primarily safeguarding the interests of your own company. The position will be preferably based in Tokyo, Japan.
What Will You Do?
- You will establish channel relationships with key distributors, SI’s and VAR’s to sell Lookout’s enterprise offerings. You will manage those partners that are assigned to you as we grow our enterprise business. This will involve recruitment of partners and development of existing ones.
- You will be expected to be working with the assigned partners to develop and build out a GTM plan that targets their existing enterprise user base. You will then work closely with their teams and provide the necessary support and jointly help execute on this plan. By partner enablement and working hands on with joint end user visits, you will be responsible for educating and training their teams to become knowledgeable and specialists in all aspects of Lookout.
- You will forecast and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your business.
- You will be responsible for owning and driving a sales plan. All assigned partner’s leads and non-named account opportunities will be owned, managed and driven by you. You will be responsible for the accurate forecasting and growth in this business.
- Partner relationships are key and you will be responsible for creating and developing these. You will be an ambassador for the partners internally within Lookout, but also making sure Lookout best interests are embedded into the partnership.
- You will manage multiple aspects of the relationship and you will help coordinate all activities across Lookout as they relate to these partners. You will be the “go to person” for these partners. You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business.
- You will implement and manage channel programs at each of these partners to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on our products and services.
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business.
- A solid sales/account manager with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with the enterprise reseller community and an extremely positive reputation for delivery.
- 5+ years of working with and managing partners of all levels and sizes.
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships.
- Experience in navigating, building and maintaining relationship within a partner and complex enterprise accounts is a must.
- Based in Tokyo, Japan
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- The ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective programs, optimize efforts and communicate results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account.
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace