Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Haarlem, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Customer Engagement and Renewals Manager (EMEA) is a high impact position, responsible for a portfolio of accounts where the focus is to ensure customers are receiving long-term value from their solution, thereby leading to overall adoption, retention, expansion, and renewals throughout their customer journey with Lookout.
This role will carry an expansion and renewal quota for a core group of customers. The Customer Engagement and Renewals Manager will be measured based on their ability to ensure customers are set up for success, identify growth opportunities, and maximize the lifetime value of each account through expansions and renewals.
About the Team
As part of Lookout's Sales organization, the Customer Engagement and Renewals Team (CERT) is responsible for the complete global post-sales lifecycle of a subset of Lookout's existing customer base to ensure long term value is being derived from Lookout solutions. CERT will create a greater customer experience consistency and ensure successful business outcomes to drive Lookout's overall company growth.
- Develop account strategies and cultivate long-term relationships with Channel and portfolio of assigned customers to proactively engage and align with business needs, identify requirements, drive adoption, ensure value, and maximize account growth to expand Lookout's footprint.
- Proactively monitor and identify risk factors such as product usage, customer issues, roadblocks, pain points, training needs and develop mitigation/resolution strategies to minimize attrition.
- Complete expansion and renewal lifecycle management including forecasting, working in depth with Channel partners to drive value-based discussions, negotiate contract pricing and terms, quoting, and obtaining Purchase Orders.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that position favorable terms, incremental price increases, grow the number of multi-year renewals, and maximize contract value while driving opportunities to on-time closure.
- Track channel/customer interactions within Salesforce.com.
- Promote new product features and provide customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in an Account Management/Renewals/Customer Success role within an Enterprise SaaS organization.
- Experience in a quota carrying role and proven record of quota attainment accomplishment.
- Strong negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion including navigating contracting and procurement cycles.
- Strong customer management skills with passion for delivering results for customers.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, and energized contributor with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities and customers with varying priorities.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Language proficiency: English with an additional language such as Dutch, Swedish, German, and/or French is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.