Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
This position requires:
- Key hands-on and customer-facing role in the support organization at Lookout to support customers remotely
- Demonstrated capabilities in working on basic support activities like incident logging, initial troubleshooting, doing root cause analysis, updating knowledge base, logging updates, interacting internal, external stakeholders, ensuring SLAs are adhered in terms of issue resolution, communication and appropriate adherence to incident management procedures.
- Closely collaborating with engineering teams in thoroughly understanding the technical aspects of the solution provided for self-reliant delivery and support to enterprise customers
- Linux Certified or Linux Trained.
- Knowledge on AWS or AWS Certification
- Knowledge on DLP and SASE
- Knowledge on Android and IOS SDK. Device models and OSes. Android skins
- Basic networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, firewalls, load balancers etc)
- ITIL Certification is a Plus.
- Knowledge of Java, shell scripting (Phython/Ruby/Perl) and SQL is a plus.
- Basic Knowledge on Clouds like Office365,Box,Gsuite Etc
- Basic Knowledge on API
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 6+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role supporting security or enterprise software products, consulting services.
- Enterprise software deployment experience delivering to global enterprise customers is a plus. Basic working knowledge of Linux, etc., operating system, and shell scripting
- Working knowledge of load balancing, clustering, and redundancy is a plus.
- Knowledge on DLP and SASE
- Working knowledge of http, web applications, and email servers is a plus.
- Working knowledge of networking and application security is a plus.
- Working knowledge of enterprise databases is a plus
- Strong communication and incident management skills.
- Thinks collaboratively and communicates effectively with customers, partners, and people at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic, self-motivated, results oriented and demonstrated ability to add value and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think outside the box and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done right and within schedule.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player