At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system. We’re a team of immigrants and specialists who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth demands of the company, influencing and building significant relationships and making things happen in our daily operations. This is a key role that involves communicating the strategic plans of the company to a specific team, motivating, giving instructions and keeping performance under systematic review.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of 5-10 agents
- Identify, prioritize, and coach Agent development areas
- Document account resolutions, issues, and general notes
- Assist Agents with features and benefits of our services
- Maintain target levels of performance required and goals set by the company
- Maintain up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in general company email updates, team meetings, training and other briefings
- Provide appropriate motivational techniques to promote team building and to increase team morale
- Multitask, listen, input data, probe and provide solutions to the Agents.
- Ensure that all Agent reference materials are up to date
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as business requires
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of call handling and sales techniques that are required
- Department specific onboarding
- Coach, develop and retain a diverse and highly effective sales drive and workforce
- Ensure overall quality and productivity as a sales representative’s function by evaluating and analyzing quantitative and qualitative performance results and develop and initiate actions to improve employee performance
- Write and conduct performance evaluations, set performance goals and objectives for assigned teams
- Act as a trusted advisor providing guidance when sought out; build productive relationships within leadership and support groups
- Partner with internal departments such as Human Resources, Training Quality and relevant functional departments to focus on common goals and influence performance of site and change employee behavior
- Support in planning and execution of company programs for the timely development and progression of employees - both direct reports and other internal employees
- Monitor team performance and sales conversion to ensure goals are being met; teams are in compliance with policies and procedures. Initiate actions to help drive team performance.
- Experience in leadership roles is a plus
- At least 6 months of in-depth experience with sales, call center background preferred
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office (advanced level), Google Applications (Docs, Calendar, etc.) Slack, etc.
- Requires general knowledge of the company; needs to know and understand the company’s aims and objectives
- Has great attention to detail, rigorous, takes initiative and is proactive
- Can effectively manage multiple conversations, demands and completing deadlines
- Excellent multitasking capabilities, creative, organizational, administration and quality assurance skills
- Can produce a satisfactory level of work output
- Excellent people skills, highly flexible, adaptable, and highly empathetic
- Good listener and articulates thoughts and ideas clearly
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
- Works with discretion and confidentiality, able to deal with highly sensitive information
- Proactive, resilient, friendly, and eager to help
- Assumes personal responsibility, dependable and trustworthy, pursues a task to completion
- Develops a good rapport with trainees and other team members
- Reflects a positive disposition in completing training requirements
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Commission incentives on top of base salary: We want to celebrate every success!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives and customer review incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for our customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off points.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….