Join us to advance data science and machine learning.
Comet is accelerating the machine learning development process for data science and ML teams. From the individual data scientist tracking training runs to the enterprise team moving hundreds of models into production, Comet is the platform used by some of the most innovative builders in the industry. We started Comet to make it possible for teams to manage and optimize models across the complete ML lifecycle and achieve business value faster.
You’re welcome here
Working in Comet’s fast, dynamic startup environment is challenging and fun. We are looking for people who are customer-focused, work collaboratively, and want to be a voice in advancing Comet’s leadership in the marketplace. If you are excited about empowering technology innovators around the globe in creating world-changing machine learning models, Comet is the right place for you.
Comet is backed by more than $63 million in venture-capital funding, and we are the MLOps platform of choice for teams at Ancestry, The RealReal, Uber, WorkFusion, and Zappos. We are a remote-first company with offices in New York City (U.S.A.) and Tel-Aviv (Israel). And we’re just getting started. CRN featured Comet as one of the 10 hottest machine learning and data science startups in 2021.
Comet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics, and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
We are looking for a Technical Product Marketing ML Engineer to join Comet’s Product Marketing team. This person will work with key stakeholders across internal teams (Product, Sales, and Client Success) to bring clarity to Comet’s platform offering, premium features, and ecosystem.
The role is ideal for a seasoned marketer with experience working with data science and machine learning, who is looking to advance their career as an expert in ML and the tools that can be used to build, manage, and monitor ML models. Comet’s ML platform is designed to empower machine learning development teams to use their preferred data science and ML frameworks to manage and optimize models across the complete ML lifecycle, from training runs to models in production.
The role is remote, and the hiring director works on Eastern Time.
- Participate in the development of messaging for technical and practitioner-leader personas (i.e., data scientists, platform engineers, and ML team leaders)
- Create customer-facing content to support product launches, and on a variety of use cases to showcase product features and competitive differentiators (e.g., website copy, one-pagers, case studies)
- Create and maintain technical sales enablement content (e.g., prospect discovery scripts, product FAQ, competitive messaging)
- Create and maintain demo videos and demo talk tracks about the product
- Write blog articles and long-form content that connect products and features to customer needs, value creation, and outcomes; and highlights the advantages of Comet over competitors.
- Represent Comet at events, such as industry conferences, customer events, and community meetups.
- Collaborate with Alliances Product Marketing Manager on technical content creation for joint solutions with our technology partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Solid experience using common data science programming languages, frameworks, and libraries, especially Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, HuggingFace, and TensorFlow
- Experience working within an agile, product-led growth environment, with incremental product releases
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to make technical concepts relevant and provide the appropriate level of detail by target persona
- Can think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve target business results rapidly
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in written and verbal communications
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a bias for action
- Can work with all levels of internal team members, customers, and sales prospects
- Always seeking data to drive the narrative and measure results
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical product marketing or technical sales engineering for a SaaS or machine learning solution
- Experience with technical sales enablement
- Experience working with data scientists and/or software engineers
- Experience using sales and marketing tools (e.g., Salesforce) and ability to learn new platforms quickly