Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
The Content Architect is primarily responsible for guiding the Technical Content Engineer throughout the content development process; and reviewing CBE and MBE courses for technical and editorial quality.
- Guide TCE throughout course development process from planning to development to launch.
- Empower TCE to make decisions and experiment within their scope of responsibility.
- Review courses to ensure delivery of high quality courses and identify training opportunities.
Review should include, but not limited, to:
o Technical correctness
o Interactivity appropriate to the content and difficulty level
o Editorial quality (e.g. spelling, grammar, clarity, etc)
o Adherence to course standards
- Manage performance standards through informal and formal performance appraisals.
- Recommend operational improvements to improve efficiency, ensure delivery of high-quality
courses, and simplify processes.
- Contribute to course development standards that guide Technical Content Engineers in building
high quality courses while providing room for creativity.
- Become an expert on platform capabilities to effectively guide TCEs in fully utilizing platform
features in courses.
- Regularly monitor technical developments to contribute to course strategy and ensure that
Educative courses are responsive to learner needs.
- Assist with other projects, as requested.