Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is looking for an extraordinary Digital Illustrator to help us delight current and potential users, ensuring we have a polished and premium aesthetic across the entire product.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside the Product team to build an innovative brand in Ed-tech.
- Set the tone and personality of Educative through a unique art style
- Ideate, concept, and create illustrations for various products, pages, and features across Educative
- Work on scenic, character, and product illustrations
- Work closely with Design and Product team in a fast-paced environment
- Create new and memorable characters, improve existing ones
- Ensure consistency across the platform by creating delightful, meaningful illustrations that get the message across
- Consider the User Experience of the product when creating illustrations
- Identify the opportunities for improvement and addition of delightful illustrations in different parts of the product
- A portfolio of your illustration work
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to collaborate with team members on ideas and refine those ideas through creative illustrations
- Experience creating Vector and 2D illustrations
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple design projects simultaneously based on rapidly evolving business needs. The company is a fast-growing tech company with an international presence, so agility is the key.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly understand the needs and objectives of the multifunctional team and ‘talk through’ design decisions.