Software Development Engineer (Growth Product) at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,800 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About The Role
The Organic Growth squad works on accelerating growth for Remitly by building great experiences and infrastructure that powers the remitly.com website. The team owns the entire technology backend and front end customer experience that enables someone to discover Remitly through SEO and then convert into a customer. You'll work closely with design, product management, marketing and other engineering teams to achieve this goal. You'll report to the Engineering Manager, Marketing Products.
What you'll do
- Own and shape the technology stack that powers our website's pages to make them discoverable and performant and highly available
- Build platforms that leverage techniques like machine learning and data driven decision automation to help customers understand Remitly's offering and decision to adopt us
- Improve our content management system to make it more powerful, scalable and easy to use for non technical people
- Collaborate directly with your customers (marketing team) within Remitly to develop products and features that help our customer acquisition efforts
- Learn efficiently to find information needed to unblock yourself.
What we need from you
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- An understanding of software development best practices and software design patterns
- (Preferred) Knowledge of SEO, conversion optimization, and marketing funnels
- (Preferred) Experience with A/B testing
- Stock grants (RSUs)
- Employment contract (authorship costs)
- Hybrid work model
- Office in a Kraków city centre
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health/Dental Coverage - LUX MED VIP
- Life Insurance
- Multisport or EdenRed
- Education / Conferences Budget
- Equipment of your choice
- MacBook Pro
- Standing desks