Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
We add additional courses to our platform each week, covering the wide range of topics, fields, and levels that our customers demand. Some of these courses are created by Educative experts, and others are created by expert authors from around the world.
Do you want to be an integral part of Educative's fast growth by helping us to sign up new Authors to create additional courses?
Educative is looking for an Account Executive to make a big difference. As a member of our growing Author Acquisition team, you will work with your teammates to find potential authors, convince them of the benefits of signing up with Educative, and help close new author contracts.
- Key objectives include full-cycle sales, finding and getting relevant authors interested in Educative, moving course proposals to contracts, encouraging repeat authors.
- Prospect, outbound, and schedule calls with prospect authors. Outbound experience a must
- Develop and manage your author pipeline, by assessing and qualifying many activities simultaneously
- Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the prospect author's needs
- Build trusted relationships with prospects by becoming a subject matter expert
- Be the voice of the Author at the company as you work internally with engineering, content/coursework, sales, marketing
- Share author feedback regularly with Engineering, Product, and Marketing team
- Track sales data and generate reports
- 2-3 years of experience with B2B sales or business development, preferably in SaaS environments
- Experience in selling to technical audiences, ideally for API or technical offerings
- Experience with outbound prospecting and scheduling calls
- Experience working at startups a plus
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and navigating through challenges
- Experience working with fostering relationships
- Excellent written, verbal communications