Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Educative is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help drive sustained growth in our B2B and B2C SaaS subscription business. You will collaborate with Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Finance functions.
- Complete the full analytics lifecycle from understanding the business objective and understanding the data to developing automated reporting and visualizations
- Support identification, definition and calculation of KPIs
- Build and maintain new dashboards (for KPIs and OKRs), reports and tools used by leadership
- Partner with analysts in marketing and product to extract and analyze data from large data tables using SQL, Excel, Python, or R to translate findings into actions
- Transform data to make it more universally usable for all analysts in the company
- Research, recommend, and learn new analytics tools and platforms to develop self serve capabilities
- Automate existing manual processes and identify areas for further improvements
- Clearly scope, track, execute, and communicate on projects in an Agile environment
- 3+ years writing queries with SQL and familiarity with a scientific programming language, such as R or Python
- Experience communicating analytical findings to executives, including metric dashboarding, storytelling, and presentation skills, making recommendations based on data-backed insights
- Experience in SAAS business metrics and funnel KPI
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Google Analytics, and BigQuery is a plus