Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
The Social Media Marketing Manager is critical to building the employer brand of Educative and ensuring positive employee engagement of our fast growing team. You will plan and execute social media campaigns and content that build brand awareness and create meaningful connections to drive brand loyalty and affinity for Educative.
You are not just following the path set for you. You will also proactively identify opportunities and implement improvements to the employee experience.
You will be part of a fun-loving, diverse team that seeks challenges, seeks continuous improvement, loves learning, and values teamwork. You won’t be expected to know it all when you join our team, just bring your growth mindset and willingness to learn and we will provide the mentorship and career growth to help you be successful.
In this role you will:
Social Media Marketing:
- Create and execute plans in coordination with US based social media marketing managers, to both grow and maintain followers on all social media sites and achieve employer brand awareness objectives
- Develop original content and post created content on all company social media accounts to promote company culture, career opportunities, and inclusive workforce
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends in Pakistan and globally
- Measure and analyze campaign performance, deriving insights for future optimizations
- Identify opportunities to improve optimizations of generated content and implement proper SEO practices to increase search engine ranking and engagement
- Engage and respond to comments and messages from the Educative community
- Assist in developing and implementing programs designed for employees to feel welcomed and appreciated
- Function as an employee advocate to ensure employees’ experiences in the company promotes loyalty and a sense of inclusion
- Ensure program spend adheres to approved budget
- Gather feedback to find opportunities for continuous improvement with respect to company culture, and physical work environment
- Available to work in the Lahore office on Monday to Friday from 10am - 7pm
- 2 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising on the brand or agency
- Photography and video editing skills are a plus
- Demonstrates project management experience
- Exceptional communication and copy writing skills
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action