Owlet is searching for a driven, experienced, and self-motivated Full-Time Sales Operations Analyst to manage operational aspects of the retail sales team and will report to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate has experience in leading sales administration and has excellent organizational and time management skills. This is an awesome opportunity to help expand a life changing product into retail!
- Manage sales operations to meet current sales objectives with our retail partners including but not limited to Target, Buy Buy Baby, Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, and CVS.
- Continual processes improvement to find operational efficiencies and to ensure clear communications between retailers, sales and operations
- Lead setup of vender portals and SPS commerce (EDI) connections for new or developing customers
- Ensure that our 3PL partner is following vendor routing guides and fight charge backs when necessary
- Monitor account aging reports and assist in collection
- Oversee retail onboarding process to ensure exceptional customer in store experience
- Provide trade show logistic support
- Process Return to Vendor requests from retail partners stores
- Responsible for collecting, processing, reviewing and ensuring that all order details include all relevant info and enforcing such relevant policies (Map agreement and Tax exemption forms)
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the sales manager to ensure seamless flow of information
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales Operation/Account Management role
- 2+ years of experience managing sales/sales operations to big box retailers a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to work in a dynamic environment, under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience working with SPS commerce, vendor portals, or similar EDI system.
- Proven ability to multitask, detailed-oriented, efficient and with strong customer service skills
- Mission oriented and results driven personality
- Independent and quick self learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft office knowledge
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.