Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
What you’ll do
The Customer Experience Insights Specialist is responsible for insights reporting, analysis, and recommendations to improve the overall experience customers have with the Boundless service. This is an excellent opportunity for a research professional who can work both independently and collaboratively and can translate research data into actionable insights to support our company’s success. Key accountabilities include root cause analysis of challenges, analysis of feedback to determine key drivers of customer loyalty, consistent and relevant reporting to leadership, tracking and working collaboratively with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, and driving efforts to close the loop on customer feedback with both customers and internal stakeholders.
In this role, you will
- Gather and curate customer feedback across a multitude of touchpoints on an ongoing basis to identify insights that can be shared with stakeholders across the organization
- Dive deep into customer sentiment via CSAT, NPS, ad-hoc surveys, social media response, customer interviews, call recordings, forums / external sites, and more
- Partner closely with Growth, Success, CLM, and Sales teams to define priority challenges and best methodologies to gather the most useful insights
- Directly connect with customers to uncover deeper insight and ‘close the loop’ as needed
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer issues and surface key insights for data-driven recommendations, process, and product improvements
- Maintain a routine schedule of input monitoring across the customer lifecycle collaborating with stakeholders and tracking essential customer experience metrics
- Report on customer sentiment and CX metrics for regular monthly business reviews while producing other ad-hoc reports as needed
- Create presentations with clear and concise research findings that include actionable, data-driven insights
- Create scalable customer listening paths that link tightly to operational feedback loops
- Support cross-functional initiatives (including Product and Design efforts) that improve the overall customer experience and facilitate experience management
What we're looking for
- 3 years of experience in qualitative and quantitative customer research and analysis
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on collected data
- Project management skills, comfort with data, and demonstrated root cause analysis skills
- Effective communication skills that engage diverse stakeholders
- Adept at simplifying the complex
- Capable of problem solving and critical thinking, with astute business acumen
- Deep customer empathy and recognition of the power and value of customer feedback
- Working knowledge of Customer Experience discipline - CCXP a plus
- Experience with feedback programs and closing the loop with customers is preferred
- Proven work ethic, ownership, and initiative
Why work for Boundless?
Boundless offers employees the unique opportunity to grow professionally as leaders in the online immigration industry while driving positive social change. Every employee is essential to achieving our core mission of empowering every family to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably.
We are trailblazers in the online immigration space because we aren’t constrained by convention - We think without bounds. Boundless is a place for employees who aren’t afraid to continuously try new things. We value a spirit of inquiry and look for individuals who ask questions and challenge ideas to move us forward, to understand the why. We encourage our employees to focus on outcomes over output and to address complex challenges with simple solutions. Boundless is all about ownership, accountability, and flexibility in how we approach our individual company roles, and the industry as a whole.
Visit careers.boundless.com to learn more about Boundless, including our perks and benefits!